- Blue Sky Worsted Cotton (100g/150yds): Medium or Large: 2 hanks color A
- Blue Sky Dyed Cotton (100g150yds): All sizes: 1 hank each colors B, C, and D
- Two size 5 (3.75 mm) 24" circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 5 (3.75 mm) 16" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge (sizes Small and Medium only)
- Size 5 (3.75 mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size (4 mm) Crochet hook (optional, size Medium only)
- Stitch marker
- Black embroidery floss for eyes
- Straight pins
- Tapestry needle
- Organic cotton for stuffing
S (M, L) Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Length: 8 (10, 12)" Height: 7 (8, 9)" Width: 5 (5, 6)"
In St st, 22 sts and 33 rows = 4"