Spring holds the promise of warm days, and the garden is calling! Here is a list of 10 garden supplies and project ideas for your organic gardening adventure:
1. Garden Apron / Tool Belt Pattern - This pattern contains several styles of aprons and a tool belt to help protect clothing and keep tools handy.
2. Travel Pillow Kit - This kit contains the instructions and materials for a small pillow that can be used as a kneeling pad.
5. Canvas Bag Kit - Add pockets to the outside of the canvas bag kit to create a garden tote to keep tools close by as you garden.
6. Felt by the Yard - Wool felt can be used to make felt pots for container gardening
7. Hemp Rope and Webbing - Durable hemp rope can be used to make everything from a plant hanger to a trellis fence. Hemp webbing can be used for repairing lawn furniture, handles on a tote, or a sturdy edging for a tarp.
9. Otter Wax - Otter wax can be used to condition and waterproof fabrics.
10. Scissors - Keep a pair of these great scissors in your gardening apron to cut lengths of twine, and for trimming and harvesting garden plants.